Dire Troll Blitzer

I was feeling really good after finishing the Burrowers so I started on this guy right away. Apparently I was pretty burned out though, and he just kind of sat on my desk in various stages of progress.



I'm going to visit my parents for Thanksgiving after work today so last night I sat down and put in a good shift of painting to finish this model. I don't like leaving things unfinished if I can help it so the holiday was good motivation for me.



He didn't turn out as well as the other two heavies I've done but I'm happy he's finished and I'm interested to use him in a Grim list. I've never used a model with Virtuoso before and I think it will be fun hit something a few times with the Blitzer's claws and then shoot it in the face.



I have two train rides ahead of me and I'm going to give a good second read to my Trolls book.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!