Templecon 2011 - Painting Round 1 and 2

I've been painting pretty steadily for the past 10 or so days but haven't been able to fit in a post with photos of what I've been doing. Here are the first two batches of painted models I've done (many photos incoming):

Batch 1, painted over last weekend and Monday


the first 5 Whelps


Runebearer, aka Troll Moses


Dannon Blythe (the red head) and Bull


Swamp Troll


my favorite thus far, a Dire Troll Bomber

Batch 2, painted over the end of last week and this weekend


4 Kayazy and the Underboss


Buckley the War Dog


Epic Doomshaper


the last 5 Whelps

A lot of these models have seen time on the table since receiving paint and most have performed well. Templecon is a little over 3 weeks away and I've already completed 22 of my 36 models. The biggest hurdle left is the 12 Scouts but I'm very confident I can get everything done.