Cleaning Off My Shelf

I've been looking at my shelf recently and decided that several little projects I had planned were never going to get off the ground and should probably be sold off. With that in mind I put some things up on ebay:



Warhammer 40k Imperial Guard Vostroyan Firstborn Squad
I had planned to paint these guys up as display pieces but have recently lost interest in the models.



Warhammer 40k Ork Kommandos
Same problem as the Vostroyans above, there just isn't time to do these the way I'd like.



Warhammer 40k Chaos Space Marine Attack Squad
I bought Cypher the Fallen Angel and thought these would make a good retinue for him - I'm keeping Cypher but these guys are on their way out.



Warhammer 40k Imperial Guard Codex
Somehow I ended up with two copies of this when it came out last year.

I'd love for these models to go to a good home so if you're interested or know someone who might be please take a look.

In other news, I know I've been pretty bad about posting recently. I've been quite busy outside of hobby time lately and will continue to be so for the next week at least. I've been working on another 'jack for my army slowly and am putting the finishing touches on another warcaster, so look for them in the next few days.