Breast Cancer Brawl

Every year at my LGS the Press Gangers organize a Breast Cancer Brawl tournament to raise money for the Boston Pink and Black Campaign for breast cancer awareness and prevention. I wasn't playing at this time last year but I'm excited to attend.

The tournament is on November 6th and since the format only allows a single 35 point list I want to have my Grissel list fully painted. Here's where I am right now:



Grissel - unpainted
+Earthborn Dire Troll - unpainted
+Troll Bouncer - unpainted
+Pyre Troll - done
10 Kriel Warriors + UA - 6 models painted
3 Long Riders - unpainted
Horthol - unpainted (he isn't in the photo because I don't own him yet)

That's quite a bit of work (8 medium bases and 5 large bases) but I think I can get it done in the 6 or 7 weeks I have before the tournament.