Privateer Press September Releases

PP has published their September release schedule and there are quite a few good looking things on it.

First, it is clearly a good month to be a Troll player. The new Forces of Hordes: Trollbloods comes out, as does Gunnbjorn and the Stonekeeper UA. I'll probably hold off on the models for now and just pick up the Troll book - I have way too many unpainted Trolls right now to start thinking about any new ones.

Second, my small Cygnar army (currently numbering 5 models) is clamoring for that plastic battlebox. Just because I have too many unpainted Trolls doesn't mean I can't add some more unpainted Cygnar! I am super excited to get my hands on some of Privateer's new plastics and to see if I can magnetize that heavy 'jack. This is another purchase that is going to have to wait a little bit but I'm just happy that these things are finally being released.


image from Privateer Press

There's also the new No Quarter coming out so I can see more stuff that I want to buy.