Ragman and a Gun Mage

I worked on these guys over the weekend and am quite pleased with both of them.



Ragman was just fun to paint. He has almost no extra details to worry about, but his clothes have this great texture that I enjoyed working with a lot. Most of the major colors are layered up from black, instead of my normal technique of basing, washing to darken, and highlighting. I did a similar thing with Gorman but had more fun here.



The Gun Mage is actually the UA model for the unit. I don't have the unit fully assembled yet and wanted to get started figuring out their color scheme. I spent some time on the PP forums trying to figure out what Amethyst Rose Gun Mages look like and this is a fusion of several things I liked. I enjoyed this guy as well but I'm not excited to do the black robes on six more models.