Taking Jarl For A Spin

I read a cool article this week on Lost Hemisphere about list building in a two (or three) list format.  The basic idea was that between both of your lists you should be able to handle the following:
  1. High DEF infantry (the article used Iron Fleshed Kayazy as an example - my favorite!)
  2. Multiple high ARM 'jacks / beasts
  3. Assassination attempts on your 'caster / warlock
  4. Capturing (or at least contesting) control points in scenario play
This all seems pretty intuitive but it was very helpful to have it all laid out in the article and it got me thinking about what I'd like to bring to a tournament I'm attending this weekend.  Here are my two lists.

Jarl Skuld
+Impaler
+Earthborn
5 Champions
3 Long Riders
Fell Caller
Horthol

I'm going to use Quicken on the Long Riders to make them SPD 9 and Tactical Supremacy on the Champs.  The list is compact, durable, hits hard, and is super fast.

Borka Kegslayer
+Earthborn
+Mauler
10 Kriel Warriors
4 Krielstone Bearers
Scouts
Janissa
Fell Caller

Kriel Warriors take Iron Flesh and run forward to tarpit.  The heavies and Borka follow as the second wave.  They get a huge defensive benefit from the Krielstone, Janissa's wall, and the Earthborn's animus and should arrive pretty much unscathed to beat some face.

I've never played either of these warlocks but both lists look like a lot of fun so I'm excited to use them.  How do they stack up to the 4 points above?
  1. Neither list handles high DEF infantry terribly well but I think the Jarl list COULD handle it in a pinch.  The Long Rider slams will ignore the DEF along with Magic Bullet.  Also, Champions with the Fell Caller buff are MAT 9 and have two attacks each which should be fine against anything up to DEF 16.  This is the biggest weakness of my two lists.
  2. Borka has this covered.  Two very powerful heavies PLUS the +3 STR buff from the Mauler will handle anything that shows up.  Add in Borka himself and Janissa's Armor Piercing attack and I think we're good to go.
  3. Jarl is pretty squishy but with Iron Flesh and in combat Borka is DEF 17 and ARM 19.  He also has Stumbling Drunk to get him out of combat for free, Janissa's wall, and transfers when everything else fails.  He's one of the toughest (see what I did there?) warlocks to take down.
  4. I'm comfortable with both lists in scenario play.  Jarl's list in very mobile and his feat can zone out parts of the board.  Borka's has an obnoxious tarpit with the Kriel Warriors plus the fast moving Scouts to contest on the other side.
Knowing my meta, I'm the only jerk who brings Kayzay with Iron Flesh to tournaments.  Since I'm playing Trolls this time I don't expect to see them on the table.  Knowing that, I feel comfortable punting a little bit on #1 and overall, I feel good about my two lists.  They were both designed to be fun lists first but I think they'll hold up.