Monday, September 10, 2012

Old Witch and Scrapjack

I've been away from my toy soldiers for a while and what brought me back was thinking about Khador. I was pretty keen on them when I stopped playing 6 months ago and I'm even more interested in them recently.


Old Witch wasn't a 'caster that interested me when I started playing but after reading Hellboy and seeing the Baba Yaga in the comics I changed my mind. Also, watching Jamie P do amazing things with her at Templecon didn't hurt.


Scrapjack was probably the most challenging model I've ever had to assemble but was a blast to paint. The witch herself is a surprisingly creepy model. Her cape has faces in it and the bad she's carrying has imprints of tiny hands - weird stuff.

They aren't my best work but I was surprised how well they came out considering how rusty my painting skills are. The Old Witch's face in particular ended up looking very nice for an old lady.
blog comments powered by Disqus