A Lot of Terrain

Two of these ruined stone corners I had built and painted a year or so ago and I added a bunch more and put them on bases. There's five bases worth of these. The kits are from Mantic and they're OK, but they went together quickly, painted up quickly, and I think they turned out well.



I built these maybe 6 months ago but got a little paralyzed when it was time to paint them. Having a bunch of other terrain on my desk helped me move them forward. These are from a video / template by Devs and Dice. I made six corners and painted them in pairs of two so they can be square buildings or single corners. They look a little rough but they're mostly fine, but I'm really happy that I was able to build them from scratch.




I also made some 6mm terrain for Battletech and Flames of Orion. The buildings are 3D prints I bought off etsy and the rocks are stacked cardboard and spackle. These are my least favorite of the things I finished. The buildings don't have enough definition and the rocks have larger footprints than I had imiagined when I started. I do like that the rocks can be for essentially any scale - they'd work for giant desert formations at 6mm and medium rock piles at 28mm.