There's a big storm this weekend so I'm stuck inside and finishing some terrain projects.
These are a set of modular hills I made out of cardboard and foam-core. I like that they're abstract instead of having beveled edges and I made enough that there are a lot of options for stacking them. Some of these were built and primed a few months ago and I added several more recently for a game of 40k.
This other set is made out of plastic junk from a junk box I have. I was kind of envisioning an abstract cityscape or industrial area but mostly I was just gluing stuff to bases and having fun. When I was painting I wanted to lean into the idea that this was a neon cyberpunk city and I started putting bright colors on everything - not sure if it worked or not. I also wanted to wash these to get some shadows and grime but the wash was beading on the surface so I didn't bother. These are probably better suited to 6mm games but I think they could be 28mm terrain as well.

