Lamenters Razorback

I saved this for last because it was really intimidating. I tried using Colour Forge sunset yellow spray for the basecoat and it worked really well. I did some possibly over zealous panel lining with my purple wash mix and then used a makeup sponge to add the AK Volcanic Yellow and Deep Yellow. This also worked well although if I were to try it again I might go back to add some darker Volcanic Yellow patches after the Deep Yellow to bring back some more depth.


 

After the yellow was done I blacked out the details and did the metals. Then it was red lenses, a lot of checkers, and some icons. Instead of finishing the icons with a black border I tried stamping some black circles and then painting inside them, both to get a rounder circle and to save myself the stress of doing the outlines. My stencil technique didn't really get me round circles but did make me a lot less stressed so I'll keep trying to experiment with that.


 

Overall I'm really pleased! The yellow ended up a little flatter than I was hoping but not enough that I wanted to tinker with it.