Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Summary

This was a great month for me hobby wise. I managed to get to the store three times and play a lot of games with my Grissel list. I didn't win many of them, but it was fun to put some models on the table after not being able to for a while.

New Model Fund
I decided not to buy any new models for the rest of the year. I have a bunch of Trolls still to paint, a few more Khador models left over, plus some Malifaux and Cygnar models on my shelf. I will have to buy a single model for the Secret Santa model exchange on Librarium Online next month.

I started November with $50.66 and bought a foam tray for my model bag that cost 10 bucks. I an effort to save money I'm not going to keep any of the extra, so I'll have $50 for December.

Painting for Points
November was a great month for me painting wise. I managed to get 24 points painted between three Long Riders, Horthol, 10 Burrowers, and a Dire Troll Blitzer. I'm now up over 100 points for the year (104 total) and I'm hoping to get another big batch of Trolls done this month.
blog comments powered by Disqus