Friday, August 5, 2011

Mercenary Reinforcements!

A few posts back I mentioned that I was in the process of selling off my Tau and Space Marines. I've successfully sold them to a guy at my LGS - not for money (although there was a little cash involved) but for new Merc models!



I've turned my much neglected 40k models into a full 10 man unit of Boomhowlers, pMagnus, Gorten, a Mangler, a Driller, 2 Blasters, 2 Renegades, and 3 Steel Head Cavalry. That's a lot of new Mercs and a very good start to some Magnus and Gorten lists.

I was also able to sneak a unit of Troll Champions into the deal so now I've got two full units of them. I'm not sure what I need 10 Champs for but the deal was just too good to pass up.

Look for these guys to get some painting love in the coming weeks.
blog comments powered by Disqus